Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yeh Dosti!!!!!


Jumping into the water when neither knows to swim,Fighting to conquer the sigle plate of steaming sambar -vada yet saving it carefully for teh other when you have "outsiders" to compete with,blowing and bursting 10 paise balloons together,whisking away from the janta to do some really cool stuff in which neither are pros,getting the other to smell your socks as cleanliness checks before you wear it .....so many of these in a line... Only happens in freindship!
I have often wondered how teh same behaviour is called as "taken for granted with a frown" when concerned with formal fellas in life and it is called "liberty with joy" in friendship.What is it that makes freinds click!It boils down to love after all.There is something in that companionship that you wish good for them yet take their trip when you are bugged.Just being yourself ,truly,madly and deeply is what makes freindship grow and grow.
I have a whole of them who I do call for "event" but I am lucky to have a special handful of them with whom I call for an "experience"! And thats what makes them special in my life!I do have a lot of gratitude for thsoe nice souls in my life but trust me theyr are even more fortunate to have me in theirs!!!
Ok, now dont expect too much emo outta this post! I have no clue why i wrote it...just felt lotta "belongingness" to those "i-ssspesal" few and felt like sending out big stars!
Just realised, Guess its the Pre-freindship day virus that attacked! Sob sob!!!!! For those crackos in my life- Stop feeling senti and send me gifts!! ;)
p.s: I havent mentioned about the fighting part!!! that will take up an entire domain space you see!

1 comment:

Darshan said...

hey mitte! awesome post yaar!
really happy to find ur blog :)
keep posting jai gurudev...