Thursday, October 22, 2009

When life is all about living it..... Well!

Life has always been ajourney. Just that over that last 4 years the journey has tripled its scenaries on the way to more plush, green,trinkling droplets of water and colorful birds flying down.


The Art of Living - Somthing that changed my life forever.Something that showed me a way to meet my bigger purpose in life. A purpose to make teh world the happier, smilier place.There are environmentalists to handle pollution,animal activists to stop cruelity to the animals,defence to huard teh citizens, doctor to fight diseases but the only one who caters to an inner world is the self.The very "YOU" who needs to be grounded,centered yet mainintaing the higest dose of enthusiasm cos Life is all about Living it!

The Art of Living has been just that to me.

To serve where and when it means the most, to make a society that smiles when you do, to empower every single Person in thsi place where he can stand up ,face a mirror and say with confidence "Life, I can handle you.Your chill!" , is what the Art of living is all about.

At the AoL, we dont help anyone. We only Empower them. Cos we arent doing any one a favour but out duty to serve a bigger purpose.I could have been born as a donkey,money,pig,worm but I happen to be human and I wanna live like one. Eat,sleep,drink,sex,hunt(earn) for living....even cockroaches do.

As human, I have the ability to go beyond all of this, and Thats what I do also completely enjoying what cockroaches do too!.

Life is about being explorative. Thsi means that apart from discovering new hills to trek, you do new things in life with all enthusiasm.The insecure ones call thsi an "escape". The cowards call it "an eyewash". The egoistic ones "too small for them". The fact lies that everyone is curious about it!

My husband and I are soon training to be teachers of the YES!+ programme of teh AOL.The YES!+ stands for "Youth Empowerment Skills".It is a programme that thouroughly empower teh youth of today with all they need to bring out their inert potential, get rid of their unecessary "crutches" and walk lion lion in their relationships,career and what not....

It is such a feeling to be part of change, a change that changes other lives to change your very own!

Love,
Kala.

Btw: To know what change we are part of visit http://yesplus.org/

No comments: