Thursday, July 19, 2007

Chumma

One super song I pulled out from a super old collection.
Song: Pulveli Pulveli
Movie: Aasai (Tamil)
Music Director : Deva

Well , I havent really heard too many "hits" of this director but trust me this one is such a must hear. It has a fantastic rhythm. The talam to it is so perfect that you know for sure that the beat is in sync with your music drawing brain. (I know , that was way above understanability but this is the max i could do)
Its one of those songs that you can play with some real loud volume with ur headphones on and still doze off.Zero noise, some melody, some classical, some good guitaring...all in all a great combo.
When should you listen you ask??? Hmm..if you lisetn to it when you happy, then u shall feel like flying..If u sad, then this will bring in a smile in that pain, if you all hyper, this will calm you down, If you down and out, this will spark you up....Wonder how...but yeah thaz what it does to me!
oh yeah...Dont you miss the picturisation of this song.. I mean so full of freedom illai???
Thaz the video link below :


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKBi8Pv-Y_I

1 comment:

vini.. said...

.......while going thru the blog itself we can feeeell........good song and i like dat very much.......